MACH3: The Service You Deserve; The Security You Expect.
TTP Enterprises takes online security very seriously. This is one important way of maintaining your trust in our company, our products and our standards of service.
The goals and objectives of our Information Security Program are:
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of client information.
- Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such client information.
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of such client information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to the client.
Through our Information Security Program, we maintain high levels of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information – including:
- Protecting our systems against unauthorized access using data encryption, authentication and virus detection technology.
- Website design that blocks or limits online display of customer information when not necessary to the transaction.
- Limiting employee access to a ‘need to know only’ level.
- Using IDs and Passwords for proper access.
While complying with applicable laws and regulations, MACH3 stores and maintains certain information about you and your clients/contacts, including:
- Your personal and contact information.
- Your clients’ contact information.
- Your referral partners’ information.
- Information about your transactions with us.
In certain circumstances we outsource work to other companies that specialize in administrative and servicing functions – for example, FedEx and the United States Postal Service. We share with those companies only the information they need to fulfill our requests. We do not share your information in any manner with other companies for the purpose of sales or solicitation.
In addition, there are simple steps you can take to help safeguard your information:
- Keep your username and password safe.
- Never share your password with anyone and change it periodically via the MACH3 “My Security” menu.
- Always log out of the MACH3 platform when you’re finished.
- Keep your virus detection software current.
- Never open an email from an unknown source.