.NET DEVELOPER (SR)
TTP Enterprises is a well-established technology company that’s nationally recognized and respected in its field, with operations based at two locations in Arizona. The company is growing rapidly and needs further software developers to join an existing development team, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
The ideal candidate will be a Computer Science graduate with at least a Bachelors Degree and a 3-5+ years of development experience. They will have 3-5 years' experience with the .Net Framework and SQL Server, and be flexible and highly adaptive to an ever-changing and highly demanding workload. They will have demonstrable technical accomplishments both in and out of the workplace. They will place an equal emphasis on people and communication skills as they do technical skills. They will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the small to mid-sized business model by showing how significant work can be undertaken with little resource, time or both. They will demonstrate an eager curiosity towards technology, software development, real-time data systems, mobile and fixed computing platforms, and have a passion for knitting comprehensive and complex service offerings together via integration.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Priority will be given to Arizona residents. No relocation assistance is available for this position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least 3-5+ year's commercial software development experience.
- 3-5+ years of development in VB/C# .Net.
- 3-5+ years of SQL Server knowledge and experience.
- At least 3-5+ years of HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and cross-browser/device development using VisualStudio 2008 through 2013.
- Experience of agile development environments and methodologies.
- Object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Client/server application/database design and development.
- Solid understanding of SQL Server (e.g. tables, queries, stored procedures, indexing, referential integrity, etc.)
- Windows application development.
- Good understanding of source, change and version control processes and techniques.
- Be able to communicate and evangelize complex technical subject matter to largely non-technical staff and clients.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of all software developed, including preparations of sample test data and the execution of program, job stream, and system testing.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- SQL Server 2008 (and later) optimization and profiling.
- Experience of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and/or Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Google Apps/Docs/Sites.
- Social media APIs (e.g. Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, Blogger, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Server virtualization using Hyper-V and the Microsoft platform.
- iOS and Android development experience.
- MCPD highly desirable.
- IT contracting experience.
- Geo-spatial data, GPS and mapping.