IT OPERATIONS (JR)
TTP Enterprises is a well-established technology company that’s nationally recognized and respected in its field, with operations based at multiple locations in Arizona. The company is growing rapidly and needs IT Operators to form a new IT Operations Management team, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
The ideal candidate will be a Computer Science graduate with at least a Bachelors Degree and at least a year of operations management experience. They will have at least a years' experience of supporting Microsoft Windows server and client platforms, software systems based upon the .Net Framework, IIS and SQL Server in hosted environments, and be flexible and highly adaptive to an ever-changing and highly demanding workload. They will have exceptional written documentation skills and will be able to spot trends in their workload, they will be able to translate those trends into written support documents, policies and training as needed. They will place an equal emphasis on people and communication skills as they do technical skills. They will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the small to mid-sized business model by showing how significant work can be undertaken with little resource, time or both. They will be able to work equally well on-site as they can remotely, providing a problem-solving layer of abstraction between client-facing teams and software/system developers. We have a presence in Chandler and Tucson, regular visits to both may be required.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Priority will be given to Arizona residents. No relocation assistance is available for this position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
- 1+ years of systems administration with the Microsoft Windows server and desktop line of products.
- 1+ years of SQL Server systems administration knowledge and experience including profiling, troubleshooting and optimization.
- 1+ years of IIS and ASP.Net configuration, management, monitoring and security experience.
- Own vehicle and a clean driver’s license.
- Be able to communicate and evangelize complex technical subject matter to largely non-technical staff and clients. Strong written communication skills.
- Experience of IT security principles, countermeasures, and incident detection and reporting.
- Provide detailed documentation and procedures for all aspects of our service platform.
- Develop and maintain IT liaison relationships between client-facing teams, development team and the CTO.
- Solid understanding of change control techniques, and configuration management.
- Provide 2nd line support to client-facing teams, perform as ‘gatekeeper’ between Developers and production service platforms.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- VoIP or SIP deployment experience.
- Google Apps/Docs/Sites.
- Server virtualization using Hyper-V and the Microsoft platform.
- MCSA highly desirable.
- CISSP certification highly desirable.
- Experience supporting commercial applications and SOA based on .Net/WCF.
- IT contracting experience.
- Development/monitoring of SLAs.